How connect external antenna to acer aspire 1350

Hello!
I got a question how can I connect external WiFi antenna to my laptop.
It has no any connectors for external antennas. Nevertheless there is
a buil-in antenna. Any idea?
I will be very appriciate for any advice.

> I got a question how can I connect external WiFi antenna to my laptop.
> It has no any connectors for external antennas. Nevertheless there is
> a buil-in antenna. Any idea?

Can you describe me how is built-in antenna?
I'm going to plug-in a minipci wireless module but I don't know if my
notebook (acer 1353lc) is ready to it.
Thanks.

"p" <prova@prova.it> wrote in message news:<iM6Fc.564502$rM4.23469576@news4.tin.it>...
> > I got a question how can I connect external WiFi antenna to my laptop.
> > It has no any connectors for external antennas. Nevertheless there is
> > a buil-in antenna. Any idea?
>
> Can you describe me how is built-in antenna?
> I'm going to plug-in a minipci wireless module but I don't know if my
> notebook (acer 1353lc) is ready to it.
> Thanks.

Sorry! I don't know how it is implemented. There are no any signs
where the antenna is (at least I cant find it) Neveretheless internal
antenna works good but I need external antenna because my hot spot is
too far...