Messenger Patch

September 30, 2004 10:20:44 PM

POP UP: Vulunerability in Windows Messenger so to
www.windowspatch.net IS THIS MICROSOFT!!! Charge is
$19.95

More about : messenger patch

Anonymous
October 1, 2004 8:33:02 AM

Hi there,

This is most likely not Microsoft. I've never known them to charge for a
patch to fix a security update. You can go to http://messenger.msn.com/ to
download the most current version of Messenger.

Hope this helps.

Abby

"patchesgirl" wrote:

> POP UP: Vulunerability in Windows Messenger so to
> www.windowspatch.net IS THIS MICROSOFT!!! Charge is
> $19.95

Anonymous
October 1, 2004 7:02:14 PM

Hi,

Actually there is no version of MSN Messenger that allows you to sign in that has any major
security hole. Instead, people should be updating from WindowsUpdate:
http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!