MSN Messenger 7 release...

Hey Guys...any news on the new realese of MSN
Messenger..7.0....or atleast an overview on the new
features in it...it seems that signing into Offline mode
is now going to be available...neone having the latest,
over the features...let the community know....waiting for
the release....
2 answers Last reply
More about messenger release

    Greetings Horizon,

    There is no official information, any information that you find is unofficial and considered
    "leaked". If anyone does recall from the past, such information has been incorrect (more to
    the point, important details missing or plans are changed), so take what you find as
    preliminary:

    I assume you've already seen it, but here's the leaked info from neowin:
    http://www.neowin.net/comments.php?id=24503&category=main
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Horizon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hey Guys...any news on the new realese of MSN
    > Messenger..7.0....or atleast an overview on the new
    > features in it...it seems that signing into Offline mode
    > is now going to be available...neone having the latest,
    > over the features...let the community know....waiting for
    > the release....

    As its been leaked it seems to have caused a major bug, it now wants to
    'un' date back to msn 6.2 and there is no way around this so far unless
    someone writes a patch as it seems...so everyone using msn 7 will not
    be able to access there passport from now on until patched or official
    release:angry

    --
    akira_

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP