MNS messenger cant verify e.mail ??

POPPY

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2004

we have been trying for two days to get my daughters e.mail address verified
so she can change her display name, every time she signs on , the box pops up
telling her she needs to verify it with msn , but each time she tries she
sends the "send "e.mail" thing so they are supposed to send her one to verify
her e.mail but 5 tries later and still no e.mail , if they dont send her this
email how else can she get it verified , she can connect to msn no bother
just cant change this display name, i have msn and my son, we never had any
bother getting our e.mails, and she is on the same settings as him, mature
teen,i have searched for info on what to do if you dont get the confirmation
e.mail , but although there is plenty of help , cant find anything for that,
i ahve contacted them through the help channels and have ticket numbers so i
can follow the e.mails i sent them, nut i have had no replies , and if i try
to contact them again , i just get another ticket number !!! help

Greetings Poppy,

Who exactly are you contacting? You'll need to contact Passport Services (not MSN) to
request another verification e-mail to be sent.

You can do so here:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

--
BRIGDEN

BRIGDEN wrote:
> * *

email not verified.this is an email that is sent to the
address that you put dn to register with msn.all that you have to do is
open the link in the email and the job is done.if you havent recived an
email.if you have given a hotmail address it is likely your email will
go in to the junk folder.or the bin so open up your hotmail account and
check the bin folder & junk email i would say this is what is happening

--
BRIGDEN