erase accounts????

Hi, I need help: When I'm about to logon to my messenger or other account
that requiers userinformation and password, the window that appears, for
example the one in msn messenger, the window remember all other mailaccounts
that have logged on. I don't whant it to remember that information

Question: how do I erase that information???

thank you very much,

Marco
2 answers Last reply
More about erase accounts

    Greetings,

    To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
    User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
    the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
    opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
    (Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
    screenshots on this procedure, see here:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Marco -of- Sweden" <MarcoofSweden@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I need help: When I'm about to logon to my messenger or other account
    > that requiers userinformation and password, the window that appears, for
    > example the one in msn messenger, the window remember all other mailaccounts
    > that have logged on. I don't whant it to remember that information
    >
    > Question: how do I erase that information???
    >
    > thank you very much,
    >
    > Marco

    Go to Control Panel ---- Users Accounts----- Choose your account there then
    go to Manage My networks password them Remove the accounts you do not
    want.

    --

    Earl

    "Marco -of- Sweden" <MarcoofSweden@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:3D01DE00-74D5-4E9A-B8D9-C6B412E107D2@microsoft.com...
    > Hi, I need help: When I'm about to logon to my messenger or other account
    > that requiers userinformation and password, the window that appears, for
    > example the one in msn messenger, the window remember all other
    > mailaccounts
    > that have logged on. I don't whant it to remember that information
    >
    > Question: how do I erase that information???
    >
    > thank you very much,
    >
    > Marco

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP