Jonathan: I have no audio

I have no audio. I can't hear them and they can't hear me. I have no
movement in the audio window on mic or speakers. I'm pretty sure it
has been working since I D/L XP2.

I have XP2- MSN messenger 6.2

Thanks

OliverK

I think I have it fixed.

"OliverK" <Undone@msn.com> wrote in message
>I have no audio. I can't hear them and they can't hear me. I have no
>movement in the audio window on mic or speakers. I'm pretty sure it
>has been working since I D/L XP2.
>
> I have XP2- MSN messenger 6.2
>
> Thanks
>
> OliverK

Greetings Oliver,

Just by itself.. or did you do something? =)
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"OliverK" <Undone@msn.com> wrote in message news:%23TWW9ZAqEHA.1712@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>I think I have it fixed.
>
> "OliverK" <Undone@msn.com> wrote in message news:uGsh5B9pEHA.1152@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
>>I have no audio. I can't hear them and they can't hear me. I have no movement in the audio
>>window on mic or speakers. I'm pretty sure it has been working since I D/L XP2.
>>
>> I have XP2- MSN messenger 6.2
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> OliverK

Hi Jonathan,
I reloaded (repaired 6.2) still nothing so I looked in Windows
Firewall-exceptions tab
and put a checkmark in UPnP. After that it worked. Not sure if that is
what made it
work.
Thanks

> Greetings Oliver,
>
> Just by itself.. or did you do something? =)
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "OliverK" <Undone@msn.com> wrote in message
>>I think I have it fixed.
>>
>> "OliverK" <Undone@msn.com> wrote in message
>>>I have no audio. I can't hear them and they can't hear me. I have
>>>no movement in the audio window on mic or speakers. I'm pretty sure
>>>it has been working since I D/L XP2.
>>>
>>> I have XP2- MSN messenger 6.2
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> OliverK

Hi OliverK,

Actually, in a variety of scenarios it will; appreciate the feedback!
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert