recycle bin

I can't find my recycle bin!! It's not on my desktop
either

Greetings Melanie,

Have you hidden your Desktop icons? If so, right-click on an empty area of the Desktop and
choose Arrange Icons By, and click on 'Show Desktop Icons'.

Alternatively, you can click Start, then My Computer, click the down arrow in the Address bar
and choose Recycle Bin.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert