NAV 2003 not recognized/ security centerSP2

danilo

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2004

Greetings
There is an update available(symantec) to let the security center XPSP2
recognize the status of NAV. But only for the NAV2004 version ... No update
for my NAV2003 version ... Pitty and strange!
Greetings 2
Serge

danilo

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2004

oops sorry, wrong posted

"Danilo" <ludancas@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> Greetings
> There is an update available(symantec) to let the security center XPSP2
> recognize the status of NAV. But only for the NAV2004 version ... No
> update for my NAV2003 version ... Pitty and strange!
> Greetings 2
> Serge

Hi,

No problem =)
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Danilo" <ludancas@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> oops sorry, wrong posted
>
> "Danilo" <ludancas@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
>> Greetings
>> There is an update available(symantec) to let the security center XPSP2 recognize the
>> status of NAV. But only for the NAV2004 version ... No update for my NAV2003 version ...
>> Pitty and strange!
>> Greetings 2
>> Serge

danilo