space ship?

I just conquered monarch with the americans & I never once had the option to
build a space ship, all small & great wonders were built, wtf?

"Dasher" <daser_2004@dodo.com.au> skrev i meddelandet
> I just conquered monarch with the americans & I never once had the option
> build a space ship, all small & great wonders were built, wtf?

have you done all the research that you need to do?
when you have finished researching rocketry, you get your spaceship but you
cant start building it until you have built the apollo program.

> > I just conquered monarch with the americans & I never once had the
option
> > build a space ship, all small & great wonders were built, wtf?
>
> have you done all the research that you need to do?
> when you have finished researching rocketry, you get your spaceship but
you
> cant start building it until you have built the apollo program.

Or perhaps the Space Victory condition is turned off.

#1 -- was the space race victory condition enabled? If not, though,
you should have noticed that the Apollo Program couldn't be built
either.

#2 -- were you playing after winning via some other victory
condition? Once you win, you can no longer build a spaceship (or win
a UN vote, be rewarded for domination or culture, etc.).

#3 -- did you have the resources necessary for the parts? Aluminum
is critical -- while I've never had a game where I couldn't get it, I
have had some where I had none within my territory.