  • Messenger
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
October 3, 2004 6:14:02 PM

How can I remove a user from my system that uses windows ME?

More about : remove net passport user

Anonymous
October 3, 2004 6:18:36 PM

Greetings,

I'm not quite sure I understand what you're trying to remove -- unlike XP, under ME, there is
no actual "Passport" list.

If you mean on your Messenger contact list, simply right-click the contact and choose Delete.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"leaha" <leaha@home.net> wrote in message news:9_SdnSdjos0E3P3cRVn-qQ@comcast.com...
> How can I remove a user from my system that uses windows ME?

Anonymous
October 4, 2004 1:47:14 AM

Hi

In that case I am using the wrong terminology. On an older system, I had
MSN messenger installed. At some point I uninstalled it for a variety of
reasons.

Now, I have reinstalled it, and for some reason, without me configuring it
in any way whatsoever, it remembered my former username. I no longer use
that particular user name yet it always is an option to sign on.

I'm not certain how I should refer to it if it's not my "passport'.

I am not referring to any contacts.

I'm referring to myself and my hotmail name.

!