remove net passport user from ME

How can I remove a user from my system that uses windows ME?
2 answers Last reply
More about remove passport user

    Greetings,

    I'm not quite sure I understand what you're trying to remove -- unlike XP, under ME, there is
    no actual "Passport" list.

    If you mean on your Messenger contact list, simply right-click the contact and choose Delete.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "leaha" <leaha@home.net> wrote in message news:9_SdnSdjos0E3P3cRVn-qQ@comcast.com...
    > How can I remove a user from my system that uses windows ME?

    Hi

    In that case I am using the wrong terminology. On an older system, I had
    MSN messenger installed. At some point I uninstalled it for a variety of
    reasons.

    Now, I have reinstalled it, and for some reason, without me configuring it
    in any way whatsoever, it remembered my former username. I no longer use
    that particular user name yet it always is an option to sign on.

    I'm not certain how I should refer to it if it's not my "passport'.

    I am not referring to any contacts.

    I'm referring to myself and my hotmail name.

    > Greetings,
    >
    > I'm not quite sure I understand what you're trying to remove -- unlike XP,
    > under ME, there is no actual "Passport" list.
    >
    > If you mean on your Messenger contact list, simply right-click the contact
    > and choose Delete.
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "leaha" <leaha@home.net> wrote in message
    >> How can I remove a user from my system that uses windows ME?

Windows Me Messenger Microsoft Windows XP