Help me find : Freeware Texas Holdem

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Looking for an online game (To play with my friends on LAN not against
strangers on internet) heads up play is a plus. Don't answer :Party poker,
or pokerstars or any of the thousands of online poker, unless I can setup a
private table for play money.

Thank you

For NO real money, just points.

Does this exist? If not someone should make it..
2 answers Last reply
More about help find freeware texas holdem
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "John" <sorry@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Looking for an online game (To play with my friends on LAN not against
    > strangers on internet) heads up play is a plus. Don't answer :Party
    > poker,
    > or pokerstars or any of the thousands of online poker, unless I can setup
    > private table for play money.
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > For NO real money, just points.
    >
    > Does this exist? If not someone should make it..

    Some links to try:

    http://www.free-games.com.au/Free_Card_Games/Free_Poker_Games/index.html

    http://thehouseofcards.com/freeware.html
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    John skrev:
    > Looking for an online game (To play with my friends on LAN not against
    > strangers on internet) heads up play is a plus. Don't answer :Party poker,
    > or pokerstars or any of the thousands of online poker, unless I can setup a
    > private table for play money.
    >
    > Thank you
    > For NO real money, just points.
    > Does this exist? If not someone should make it..

    Online freeware Texas Holdem... A tricky one. Last time (april this
    year) someone asked for freeware Texas Holdem these were the suggestions:

    http://download-texas-holdem-poker.com/texas-holdem-poker-software.html
    http://www.free-games-net.com/games/sempoker.shtml

    Sorry, can't help more than that. Good luck to you.

    regards from vegard
    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    http://vegard2.no -
    Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    Pachisi & Ludo, My fishy site (fishing games),
    a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

Freeware Poker Texas Video Games