Please email me pediacons file for Play the World

Hi there - I've had a bit of a shocker installing a mod and have overwritten
the pediaicons.txt file for normal Play the world and now can only play the
mod.

Please can someone email me the Pediaicons.txt file. It will be located in
your PTW\Text directory. Mine is in C:\Program Files\Civilization
3\ptw\CIV3PTW\Text

Please email to dallemann@xtra.co.nz

Thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about please email pediacons file play world
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?)

    "Dave" <dallemann@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Hi there - I've had a bit of a shocker installing a mod and have
    overwritten
    > the pediaicons.txt file for normal Play the world and now can only play
    the
    > mod.
    >
    > Please can someone email me the Pediaicons.txt file. It will be located in
    > your PTW\Text directory. Mine is in C:\Program Files\Civilization
    > 3\ptw\CIV3PTW\Text

    Can't you get it off of the PTW disk?

Games Email Video Games