Please email me pediacons file for Play the World

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 25, 2004 1:57:45 AM

Hi there - I've had a bit of a shocker installing a mod and have overwritten
the pediaicons.txt file for normal Play the world and now can only play the
mod.

Please can someone email me the Pediaicons.txt file. It will be located in
your PTW\Text directory. Mine is in C:\Program Files\Civilization
3\ptw\CIV3PTW\Text

Please email to dallemann@xtra.co.nz

Thanks in advance
Anonymous
September 25, 2004 1:57:46 AM

"Dave" <dallemann@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Hi there - I've had a bit of a shocker installing a mod and have
overwritten
> the pediaicons.txt file for normal Play the world and now can only play
the
> mod.
>
> Please can someone email me the Pediaicons.txt file. It will be located in
> your PTW\Text directory. Mine is in C:\Program Files\Civilization
> 3\ptw\CIV3PTW\Text

Can't you get it off of the PTW disk?