Remote Assistance Connection could not be established

I get the following error message when my daughter tries to connect to my
computer using Remote Assistance. "Remote Assistance Connection could not be
established because the Remote Host Name could not be resolved." I am running
Windows XP Professional SP2 and connect to the Internet using a cable modem.
My daughter is running Windows XP Professional SP2 and has a Netgear WG311
wireless PCI adapter and connects to the Internet through a Netgear Wireless
router. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
--
Wayne
1 answer Last reply

    Greetings Wayne,

    In order for this to work, your Netgear router will need to support Universal Plug and Play
    (UPnP). You'll either need a firmware update to support UPnP
    (http://kbserver.netgear.com/main.asp) or simply need to toggle it on in the routers'
    configuration screens.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Wayne" <Wayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I get the following error message when my daughter tries to connect to my
    > computer using Remote Assistance. "Remote Assistance Connection could not be
    > established because the Remote Host Name could not be resolved." I am running
    > Windows XP Professional SP2 and connect to the Internet using a cable modem.
    > My daughter is running Windows XP Professional SP2 and has a Netgear WG311
    > wireless PCI adapter and connects to the Internet through a Netgear Wireless
    > router. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    > Thanks,
    > --
    > Wayne

Connection Windows XP