MISSING GAME - Trying to find

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

All my searching for the older freeware version of Big Patience LITE have
led to dead links. It seems to have disappeared. I only play the
Klondike game. Can anyone point me to a valid link to download, or maybe
e-mail it to me? Thanks for any help.
6 answers Last reply
More about missing game find
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    leshalfhill skrev:
    > All my searching for the older freeware version of Big Patience LITE have
    > led to dead links. It seems to have disappeared. I only play the
    > Klondike game. Can anyone point me to a valid link to download, or maybe
    > e-mail it to me? Thanks for any help.

    Sorry. I checkes my archives, but did'nt find it. I also googled and
    tried www.filesearching.com (bigpat40.exe) without success.

    It seems the author has done an excellent job of removing the former
    version from the web, only the 15-days trial is left

    Big Patience Light was discussed in this group last September. Check
    this thread and you might want to contact *ProteanThread*, ben, Rudy
    Versele and FadedGlory and see if they still have a copy of the game -

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.comp.freeware/browse_thread/thread/83667005310ddabe/9b61c52e527bb54d?tvc=2&q=%22Big+Patience%22&hl=en#9b61c52e527bb54d

    BTW: If someone does, I would like a copy too, please :-)

    regards from vegard

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    http://vegard2.no -
    Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    Pachisi & Ludo, My fishy site (fishing games),
    a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    >>leshalfhill skrev:
    >> All my searching for the older freeware version of Big Patience LITE have
    >> led to dead links. It seems to have disappeared. I only play the
    >> Klondike game. Can anyone point me to a valid link to download, or maybe
    >> e-mail it to me? Thanks for any help.
    >>
    >On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 19:27:37 +0200, "Petersen, Vegard Krog" wrote:
    >
    >Sorry. I checkes my archives, but did'nt find it. I also googled and
    >tried www.filesearching.com (bigpat40.exe) without success.
    >
    >It seems the author has done an excellent job of removing the former
    >version from the web, only the 15-days trial is left
    >
    >Big Patience Light was discussed in this group last September. Check
    >this thread and you might want to contact *ProteanThread*, ben, Rudy
    >Versele and FadedGlory and see if they still have a copy of the game -
    >
    >http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.comp.freeware/browse_thread/thread/83667005310ddabe/9b61c52e527bb54d?tvc=2&q=%22Big+Patience%22&hl=en#9b61c52e527bb54d
    >
    >BTW: If someone does, I would like a copy too, please :-)
    >
    >regards from vegard

    Zipped and posted to ABF.

    BigPatience Lite Version includes 11 Solitaire Games:
    - Aribert
    - Braid
    - Canfield
    - Chinese
    - Free Cell
    - Klondike
    - Monte Carlo
    - Napoleon's Tomb
    - Royal Marriage
    - Scorpion
    - Star

    and 3 Card Decks.

    BigPatience Light Version supports:
    - Unlimited Play Time
    - All Additional Features
    - Does Not Require Registration.

    Additional features:
    - Customizing Solitaire Rules
    - Multi-Level Undo
    - Restarting the Game
    - Saving Unfinished Games
    - Selectable decks and Backs of Cards
    - game Statistics
    - Detailed Help

    Release Date: January 12, 2003
    System Requirements: Windows 98/ME/NT/2K/XP
    Lite Game Version: Distributed for Free
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Mel skrev:
    >>>leshalfhill skrev:
    >>>All my searching for the older freeware version of Big Patience LITE have
    >>>led to dead links. It seems to have disappeared. I only play the
    >>>Klondike game. Can anyone point me to a valid link to download, or maybe
    >>>e-mail it to me? Thanks for any help.
    >>>

    >>On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 19:27:37 +0200, "Petersen, Vegard Krog" wrote:
    >>
    >>Sorry. I checkes my archives, but did'nt find it. I also googled and
    >>tried www.filesearching.com (bigpat40.exe) without success.
    >>
    >>It seems the author has done an excellent job of removing the former
    >>version from the web, only the 15-days trial is left
    >>
    >>Big Patience Light was discussed in this group last September. Check
    >>this thread and you might want to contact *ProteanThread*, ben, Rudy
    >>Versele and FadedGlory and see if they still have a copy of the game -
    >>
    >>http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.comp.freeware/browse_thread/thread/83667005310ddabe/9b61c52e527bb54d?tvc=2&q=%22Big+Patience%22&hl=en#9b61c52e527bb54d
    >>
    >>BTW: If someone does, I would like a copy too, please :-)
    >>
    >>regards from vegard
    >>

    > Zipped and posted to ABF.

    Aah, nice that you had it :-) . But I have no access to binaries
    newsgroups :-( . Could you send me a private email (my e-mail is valid)
    so we could arrange a transfer in another way? Thanks in advance.

    Regards from vegard

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    http://vegard2.no -
    Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    Pachisi & Ludo, My fishy site (fishing games),
    a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Vegard, let me know if you still need it.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    *ProteanThread* skrev:
    > Vegard, let me know if you still need it.

    Private e-mail sent to you :-)

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    http://vegard2.no -
    Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    Pachisi & Ludo, My fishy site (fishing games),
    a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football
  6. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Petersen, Vegard Krog skrev:
    > *ProteanThread* skrev:
    >> Vegard, let me know if you still need it.
    > Private e-mail sent to you :-)

    Who of course bounced, so here I try again :-)

    Hi, *ProteanThread*.

    I still "need" it :-)
    If you could make it available for download or
    e-mail it to me at my gmail account I would be very happy :-)

    vegard dot krog dot petersen at gmail dot com

    Big thanks in advance!

    Regards from vegard

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    http://vegard2.no -
    Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    Pachisi & Ludo, My fishy site (fishing games),
    a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

Freeware Games LED Monitor Video Games