MISSING GAME - Trying to find

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

All my searching for the older freeware version of Big Patience LITE have
led to dead links. It seems to have disappeared. I only play the
Klondike game. Can anyone point me to a valid link to download, or maybe
e-mail it to me? Thanks for any help.

leshalfhill skrev:
> All my searching for the older freeware version of Big Patience LITE have
> led to dead links. It seems to have disappeared. I only play the
> Klondike game. Can anyone point me to a valid link to download, or maybe
> e-mail it to me? Thanks for any help.

Sorry. I checkes my archives, but did'nt find it. I also googled and
tried www.filesearching.com (bigpat40.exe) without success.

It seems the author has done an excellent job of removing the former
version from the web, only the 15-days trial is left

Big Patience Light was discussed in this group last September. Check
this thread and you might want to contact *ProteanThread*, ben, Rudy
Versele and FadedGlory and see if they still have a copy of the game -

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.comp.freeware/browse_thread/thread/83667005310ddabe/9b61c52e527bb54d?tvc=2&q=%22Big+Patience%22&hl=en#9b61c52e527bb54d

BTW: If someone does, I would like a copy too, please :)

regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, My fishy site (fishing games),
a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

Mel

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

>>leshalfhill skrev:
>> All my searching for the older freeware version of Big Patience LITE have
>> led to dead links. It seems to have disappeared. I only play the
>> Klondike game. Can anyone point me to a valid link to download, or maybe
>> e-mail it to me? Thanks for any help.
>>
>On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 19:27:37 +0200, "Petersen, Vegard Krog" wrote:
>
>Sorry. I checkes my archives, but did'nt find it. I also googled and
>tried www.filesearching.com (bigpat40.exe) without success.
>
>It seems the author has done an excellent job of removing the former
>version from the web, only the 15-days trial is left
>
>Big Patience Light was discussed in this group last September. Check
>this thread and you might want to contact *ProteanThread*, ben, Rudy
>Versele and FadedGlory and see if they still have a copy of the game -
>
>http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.comp.freeware/browse_thread/thread/83667005310ddabe/9b61c52e527bb54d?tvc=2&q=%22Big+Patience%22&hl=en#9b61c52e527bb54d
>
>BTW: If someone does, I would like a copy too, please :)
>
>regards from vegard

Zipped and posted to ABF.

BigPatience Lite Version includes 11 Solitaire Games:
- Aribert
- Braid
- Canfield
- Chinese
- Free Cell
- Klondike
- Monte Carlo
- Napoleon's Tomb
- Royal Marriage
- Scorpion
- Star

and 3 Card Decks.

BigPatience Light Version supports:
- Unlimited Play Time
- All Additional Features
- Does Not Require Registration.

Additional features:
- Customizing Solitaire Rules
- Multi-Level Undo
- Restarting the Game
- Saving Unfinished Games
- Selectable decks and Backs of Cards
- game Statistics
- Detailed Help

Release Date: January 12, 2003
System Requirements: Windows 98/ME/NT/2K/XP
Lite Game Version: Distributed for Free

Mel skrev:
>>>leshalfhill skrev:
>>>All my searching for the older freeware version of Big Patience LITE have
>>>led to dead links. It seems to have disappeared. I only play the
>>>Klondike game. Can anyone point me to a valid link to download, or maybe
>>>e-mail it to me? Thanks for any help.
>>>

>>On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 19:27:37 +0200, "Petersen, Vegard Krog" wrote:
>>
>>Sorry. I checkes my archives, but did'nt find it. I also googled and
>>tried www.filesearching.com (bigpat40.exe) without success.
>>
>>It seems the author has done an excellent job of removing the former
>>version from the web, only the 15-days trial is left
>>
>>Big Patience Light was discussed in this group last September. Check
>>this thread and you might want to contact *ProteanThread*, ben, Rudy
>>Versele and FadedGlory and see if they still have a copy of the game -
>>
>>http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.comp.freeware/browse_thread/thread/83667005310ddabe/9b61c52e527bb54d?tvc=2&q=%22Big+Patience%22&hl=en#9b61c52e527bb54d
>>
>>BTW: If someone does, I would like a copy too, please :)
>>
>>regards from vegard
>>

> Zipped and posted to ABF.

Aah, nice that you had it :) . But I have no access to binaries
newsgroups :-( . Could you send me a private email (my e-mail is valid)
so we could arrange a transfer in another way? Thanks in advance.

Regards from vegard

--

*ProteanThread* skrev:
> Vegard, let me know if you still need it.

Private e-mail sent to you :)

--

Petersen, Vegard Krog skrev:
> *ProteanThread* skrev:
>> Vegard, let me know if you still need it.
> Private e-mail sent to you :)

Who of course bounced, so here I try again :)

Hi, *ProteanThread*.

I still "need" it :)
If you could make it available for download or
e-mail it to me at my gmail account I would be very happy :)

vegard dot krog dot petersen at gmail dot com

Big thanks in advance!

Regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, My fishy site (fishing games),
a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

TRENDING THREADS