Civilization 3 is EVIL, the DEVIL programmed it !

Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Civilization 3 is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Civilization 3, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Civilization 3 is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Civilization 3.And heretics and witches
shall BURN !

Civilization 3 is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Civilization 3 is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Civilization 3, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Civilization 3 is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Civilization 3.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Civilization 3 is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

And I thought it was 'Everquest' which was written by Satan - redvet

Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Sounds like part of the Middle Ages conquest to me. Anyone else?

"The Stare" <wat1@not.likely.frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> Sounds like part of the Middle Ages conquest to me. Anyone else?

I'm guessing something to do with Roving Barbarians....

Tc

"topcover" <topcover@home.net> wrote in message

> "The Stare" <wat1@not.likely.frontiernet.net> wrote in message
>> Sounds like part of the Middle Ages conquest to me. Anyone else?
>
> I'm guessing something to do with Roving Barbarians....

This is the same little boy that posted over in civ2 that is was for
'wieners'

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

"...uh huh..."

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:46:37 -1000, "redvet" <redvet@lava.net> wrote:

>"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Civilization 3 is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>>
>> If you like Civilization 3, you will lose your soul to be damned
>> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>> for all eternity.
>>
>> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>>
>> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>> prevent Armageddon.
>>
>> Civilization 3 is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
>> heretics and witches like Civilization 3.And heretics and witches
>> shall BURN !
>>
>> Civilization 3 is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
>

>And I thought it was 'Everquest' which was written by Satan - redvet

I think that one was written by the Spawn of Satan.

Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

On 5 Oct 2004 15:08:30 -0700, kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab)
wrote:

>Civilization 3 is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
>If you like Civilization 3, you will lose your soul to be damned
>for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>for all eternity.
>
>So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
>Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>prevent Armageddon.
>
>Civilization 3 is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
>heretics and witches like Civilization 3.And heretics and witches
>shall BURN !
>
>Civilization 3 is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

I see the doctors are adjusting your medicine doseages again huh?

Hang in there..... It'll be a rough couple of weeks but once they get
them set to the right levels you won't hear the voices anymore.

In article <N_E8d.8512$Vx1.2006@news02.roc.ny>,
wat1@not.likely.frontiernet.net says...
> Sounds like part of the Middle Ages conquest to me. Anyone else?
>
> "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Civilization 3 is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
> >
> > If you like Civilization 3, you will lose your soul to be damned
> > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> > for all eternity.
> >
> > So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
> >
> > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> > prevent Armageddon.
> >
> > Civilization 3 is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> > heretics and witches like Civilization 3.And heretics and witches
> > shall BURN !
> >
> > Civilization 3 is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

Isn't Armageddon just another computer game?

On 5 Oct 2004 15:08:30 -0700, Brian Raab <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Civilization 3 is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

Uh guys, it's a cross-post troll attempt. Just let it die.

"The Stare" <wat1@not.likely.frontiernet.net> skrev i meddelelsen

> This is the same little boy that posted over in civ2 that is was for
> 'wieners'

- and in CRPG that CRPG-players are 100% nerds.

What an amateur troll. Tsk... :)

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

"Arcana Dragon" <this@ress.is.invalid> wrote in message
> "The Stare" <wat1@not.likely.frontiernet.net> skrev i meddelelsen
>
>> This is the same little boy that posted over in civ2 that is was for
>> 'wieners'
>
> - and in CRPG that CRPG-players are 100% nerds.
>
> What an amateur troll. Tsk... :)

I like that he stopped by here. It livened the ng up a little ;)

He's been posting the satan one in alot of the game ngs. I think the first
ones were just to test the waters.

wrote:

>Civilization 3 is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
>If you like Civilization 3, you will lose your soul to be damned
>for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>for all eternity.
>
>So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
>Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>prevent Armageddon.
>
>Civilization 3 is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
>heretics and witches like Civilization 3.And heretics and witches
>shall BURN !
>
>Civilization 3 is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

WWAAYYY Tooo late, I was the spawn of Satan, Lucifer is my Father!
Why would I need a game to get me where I am now!?

--
the JarHead

There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don't.

TRENDING THREADS