Is there a way to automatically launch a MSN IM or to automatically add a MSN
contact to your list directly from a webpage? If so, how?

Thanks in advance

Greetings,

Unfortunately no, this functionality was removed a few years ago due to security issues.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"CrazyAl" <CrazyAl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to automatically launch a MSN IM or to automatically add a MSN
> contact to your list directly from a webpage? If so, how?
>
> Thanks in advance

Al

oh... Bit of a shame but nevermind :)

"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Unfortunately no, this functionality was removed a few years ago due to security issues.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "CrazyAl" <CrazyAl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there a way to automatically launch a MSN IM or to automatically add a MSN
> > contact to your list directly from a webpage? If so, how?
> >
> > Thanks in advance

Hi

Yeah, it was handy...
Jonathan Kay