Civ Conquests, patches and DyP

I'm in the UK and just installed Conquests... Was wondering where I
can get the latest patch, if I have to install earlier patches first
(instructions would be a plus, considering my complete lack of
knowledge of anything technical!) and also whether I can installl DyP
with Conquests with (or without) the new patches? I used to enjoy DyP
when I played Play The World, it SHOULD have been included in
Conquests, hehe.

Anyway, any help would be welcome, either here (but I don't get a
chance to check groups often) or to my email address, which should be
in this message.

Thanks all!
Naomi (who used to hang around here :))

Naomi wrote:
> I'm in the UK and just installed Conquests... Was wondering where I
> can get the latest patch, if I have to install earlier patches first
> (instructions would be a plus, considering my complete lack of
> knowledge of anything technical!) and also whether I can installl DyP
> with Conquests with (or without) the new patches? I used to enjoy DyP
> when I played Play The World, it SHOULD have been included in
> Conquests, hehe.
>
> Anyway, any help would be welcome, either here (but I don't get a
> chance to check groups often) or to my email address, which should be
> in this message.
>
> Thanks all!
> Naomi (who used to hang around here :))
The latest patch I got from the official web site.
About DyP (if I understand it correctly) DyP is still used for Play The
World; but there is another version called Rise N Rule (RnR) that they
made for Conquests. I do know that RnR does require the latest patch
for Conquests. I don't know about DyP for Play the World.