Messenger 5.0 XP SP2

I just installed XP sp2 and enabled the firewall everything is working great
except my Messenger 5.0. I am strictly working with in my company not
external. I thank you in advance for any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger

    Greetings John,

    What about it isn't working?
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    >I just installed XP sp2 and enabled the firewall everything is working great
    > except my Messenger 5.0. I am strictly working with in my company not
    > external. I thank you in advance for any help.

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP