RAR Gunship problem

Buck

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

I reviewed the units in RAR for whatever upgraded to Apache Longbow as
the program crashes when trying to upgrade to that unit. I found that
the Gunship upgrades to Apache Longbow that upgrades to Eurocopter
Tiger, that upgrades to Ka-50 Hokum. The problem is that folders for
all the above except Ka-50 Hokum don't exist. I don't know if any
others crash, but in order to correct the game so it would work, I
made the following mod:

Add all nations to Ka-50 Hokum
change Gunship, Apache Longbow, and Eurocopter Tiger so they upgrade
to Ka-50 Hokum

I hope this helps in the future games.

FWIW
Buck

Buck

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

I resolved the problem. Someone pointed out that the name on the
folder was misspelled. The editor refers to "Proto_Apache_Longbow" so
I changed it to "Proto_Longbow_Apache". Hopefully one of the game
creators will comment as to whether this works.

I didn't change the Eurocopter Tiger. I saw an ECFrench Tiger, but I
don't know if it is supposed to be the Eurocopter Tiger or ont. I
suspect it is, but someone better in the know than me might comment on
this.

Buck