email address when signs in automatically

Dumb question i know, but how do you change the email
address that it logs in with? It automatically picks up
on one address when i would really prefer to use another
as 'default' on this machine.

Greetings Jimmy,

To change this, click Start, then Control Panel, then User Accounts, click the current
Windows XP account that you're logged in under, then click "Change my .NET Passport", choose
the "Use a Different Passport" button and then go through the wizard to set up the correct
Passport e-mail.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"JimmyMack" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dumb question i know, but how do you change the email
> address that it logs in with? It automatically picks up
> on one address when i would really prefer to use another
> as 'default' on this machine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts