Winchat and SP2

October 6, 2004 6:49:27 AM

Winchat doesn't work with SP2. I try all the différents
configurations. There is a big bug.....
Can you help me? I don't active the firewall of course...
Thanks.

More about : winchat sp2

Anonymous
October 6, 2004 3:30:47 PM

Greetings,

If it helps, I'm seeing the same thing here (before anyone says it firewall is off and NetDDE
enabled). Alternatively, you might try something like LanTalk (http://www.lantalk.net).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"edouard" <edouard42000@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
> Winchat doesn't work with SP2. I try all the différents
> configurations. There is a big bug.....
> Can you help me? I don't active the firewall of course...
> Thanks.
October 26, 2004 1:45:02 PM

Jonathan, Do you know if Microsoft will address this - using winchat with SP2
- in a knowledge base article or not? How can we get them to.... I am new at
this newsgroup thing... Thanks, Beth

!