Multi-point bridging with a dwl 2000ap

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

In the case of operating a multi point bridge where sites are separated by
about 500 metres
do all access points have to be on multi-point bridge?
do they all have to have line of site to all points we wish to connect to?
are there any tools around to test what speed our wireless links are really
running at?
Thanks in advance,
nick

jt

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:15:27 GMT, "Nick" <me@home.net> wrote:

>In the case of operating a multi point bridge where sites are separated by
>about 500 metres
>do all access points have to be on multi-point bridge?
no
>do they all have to have line of site to all points we wish to connect to?
no
>are there any tools around to test what speed our wireless links are really
>running at?
yes
>Thanks in advance,
>nick