What scenarios are included in Civ3 PTW?

I currently have vanilla Civ3 and the Conquests expansion pack. I'm
not really interested in multiplayer but I heard on the civ fanatics
web site that Play the World contains it's own scenarios. I
understand it contains a "best of the net" folder. So I am wondering
what scenarios are included in the PTW expansion. Are they different
ones from what are included in Conquests? Would anyone please give me
a quick list of scenarios included in Play the World before I go out
and invest the money? I would especially be interested in PTW if
there is a World War 2 in Europe scenario included in it.

Thank you for any replies,

Gary

"Gary Childress" <grchildrss@aol.com> wrote in message
>I currently have vanilla Civ3 and the Conquests expansion pack. I'm
> not really interested in multiplayer but I heard on the civ fanatics
> web site that Play the World contains it's own scenarios. I
> understand it contains a "best of the net" folder. So I am wondering
> what scenarios are included in the PTW expansion. Are they different
> ones from what are included in Conquests? Would anyone please give me
> a quick list of scenarios included in Play the World before I go out
> and invest the money? I would especially be interested in PTW if
> there is a World War 2 in Europe scenario included in it.

There are only fan made scenarios included. They can all be downloaded by
finding one you want at civfanatics. There are some additional graphics mods
available at civ3.com under the C3C downloads section.