Totally remove MSN 7.0

I installed the MSN 7.0 beta. Today when i tryed to login
it says that there is a new version avalible (6.2) and that
I must download it to be able to continue. So i start the
download, but when the installation starts it says that
there already is a newer version installed (7.0). After
that the installation automaticly abort itself. There for I
can't login. But how do I solve this problem, how do i
totally remove MSN 7.0?
2 answers Last reply
More about totally remove

    Is it not listed in Add/Remove Programs?

    "Martin" <martin_langby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I installed the MSN 7.0 beta. Today when i tryed to login
    > it says that there is a new version avalible (6.2) and that
    > I must download it to be able to continue. So i start the
    > download, but when the installation starts it says that
    > there already is a newer version installed (7.0). After
    > that the installation automaticly abort itself. There for I
    > can't login. But how do I solve this problem, how do i
    > totally remove MSN 7.0?

    To remove MSN Messenger 7, click the Start Menu --> Control Panel -->
    Add/Remove. Inside Add/Remove, look for MSN Messenger 7 and select to remove
    it.

    If for some reason it isn't listed, simply re-run the installer file for MSN
    Messenger 7 and click to Remove the software.

    Sincerely,
    Michael Katz [MVP - MSN Client]
    --

    "Martin" <martin_langby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I installed the MSN 7.0 beta. Today when i tryed to login
    > it says that there is a new version avalible (6.2) and that
    > I must download it to be able to continue. So i start the
    > download, but when the installation starts it says that
    > there already is a newer version installed (7.0). After
    > that the installation automaticly abort itself. There for I
    > can't login. But how do I solve this problem, how do i
    > totally remove MSN 7.0?

Download MSN Microsoft Windows XP