Windows XP and Netmeeting

Is there a version of Netmeeting that works with Windows XP?

Start--Run--conf and push the Enter Key that will do the job. However, get
rid of any other version you may have on the computer first.

Joel

"txoilman" <txoilman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a version of Netmeeting that works with Windows XP?

Thank you very much!

"Joel Estes" wrote:

> Start--Run--conf and push the Enter Key that will do the job. However, get
> rid of any other version you may have on the computer first.
>
> Joel
>
> "txoilman" <txoilman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there a version of Netmeeting that works with Windows XP?

Greetings,

Sure is-- to start it, click Start, then Run, type "conf" and click OK.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Sure is-- to start it, click Start, then Run, type "conf" and click OK.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "txoilman" <txoilman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there a version of Netmeeting that works with Windows XP?

Hi,

Don't mention it =)
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert