download music into motorola I860

Does anyone know what software I use to download mp3s or wav into the phone/

Thanks

Dan

JimmyB

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2004

These guys got me going. I never have to pay for ringtones, wallpapers,
games again. I had a little trouble setting it up (they did support me
by email) but once I got the hang of it it was a snap. I change
ringtones weekly now.

'Free ringtones for Motorola phones' (http://tinyurl.com/7ws89)

--
jimmyb

jimmyb Wrote:
> These guys got me going. I never have to pay for ringtones, wallpapers,
> games again. I had a little trouble setting it up (they did support me
> by email) but once I got the hang of it it was a snap. I change
> ringtones weekly now.
>
> 'Free ringtones for Motorola phones' (http://tinyurl.com/7ws89)

30 dollars for a cd, i sell 3 cds for 15 bucks...

--
Wkbrdr