I forgot what key does.....

morgan

Hello

I forgot the which key that when it is held allows all the units of a same
type to upgrade, when they are within a city with a barracks, when you
select to upgrade one individual unit.

Can anyone help please...?

--
Regards

Morgan

Hard drive problems...
www.flyinglizard.freeserve.co.uk

"Morgan" <morgan@home.net> wrote in news:cnf9u8$iuk$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk:

> Hello
>
> I forgot the which key that when it is held allows all the units of a same
> type to upgrade, when they are within a city with a barracks, when you
> select to upgrade one individual unit.

shift-u

data64

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:42:04 -0000, Morgan <morgan@home.net> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I forgot the which key that when it is held allows all the units of a same
> type to upgrade, when they are within a city with a barracks, when you
> select to upgrade one individual unit.

Shift-u does this. Get onto one of the upgradeable units, in a city with
a barracks, make it active, and then shift-u will bring up the "upgrade
(number) of (unit) for (cost)? (y/n)" dialog.

> Can anyone help please...?

I think I just did?

Dave Hinz

morgan

data64 and Dave Hinz

Thanks to both of you for helping out - it has made it a lot easier now to
upgrade multiple units in one go, now I just need some gold :(

--
Regards

Morgan

Hard drive problems...
www.flyinglizard.freeserve.co.uk

> Thanks to both of you for helping out - it has made it a lot easier now to
> upgrade multiple units in one go, now I just need some gold :(

I could trade you gold in return for uranium and ivory :)

data64

morgan

> I could trade you gold in return for uranium and ivory :)

Damn you are just like Joan....!!! She will only trade me gold for my
saltpeter. Something tells me that would be a mistake :)

--
Regards

Morgan

Hard drive problems...
www.flyinglizard.freeserve.co.uk

shift or ctrl U, can't remember which though.