Conquests UK Patch?

I still haven't had any luck finding this... I found the US ones, but
none which specifically say they're for the UK version. The official
site is about as useful as a snowflake in a sauna.

If anyone from the UK has an OFFICIAL UK patch and would care to tell
me where they got it, I'd appreciate it, then I can play RnR :)

Cheers,
Naomi

morgan

http://www.uk.atari.com//?pg=goodies&gcat=update

HTH - enjoy your game :)

It might not be a problem for you but when I bought Civ 3, PTW and Conquests
(in the UK) and when I wish to apply the latest patch for PTW I have to use
the US one as the game is the US version and not the UK one. It was Atari
who told me that a few copies of the US version were sold by mistake in the
UK. The UK patch will apply but it will not play as it looks for the UK
disk.

--
Regards

Morgan

Hard drive problems...
www.flyinglizard.freeserve.co.uk

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:27:13 -0000, "Morgan" <morgan@home.net> wrote:

>http://www.uk.atari.com//?pg=goodies&gcat=update
>
>HTH - enjoy your game :)
>
>It might not be a problem for you but when I bought Civ 3, PTW and Conquests
>(in the UK) and when I wish to apply the latest patch for PTW I have to use
>the US one as the game is the US version and not the UK one. It was Atari
>who told me that a few copies of the US version were sold by mistake in the
>UK. The UK patch will apply but it will not play as it looks for the UK
>disk.

Are you sure that is a different patch. I kind of got the impression
that Conquest combined all versions into just the one. At least for
the latest one anyway which tops in at 25 meg. That is much larger
than previous patches.

Prior to Conquest there where multiple versions. And as you stated
some people had the American version and didn't know it.

morgan

> Are you sure that is a different patch.

No I'm not.
But then again I was only providing the link for the OP :)