Deleting old .NET Passports

October 10, 2004 9:59:16 PM

I'm trying to delete some old .NET passports from my
computer as a personal privacy issue, can anyone help? I
don't know what to do to get rid of them. I just don't
want the email addresses to be saved on my computer and
appear in the list of possible sign-in names.

More about : deleting net passports

Anonymous
October 11, 2004 8:00:50 AM

Greetings Paul,

To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
(Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
screenshots on this procedure, see here:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!