Deleting old .NET Passports

I'm trying to delete some old .NET passports from my
computer as a personal privacy issue, can anyone help? I
don't know what to do to get rid of them. I just don't
want the email addresses to be saved on my computer and
appear in the list of possible sign-in names.
1 answer Last reply
More about deleting passports

    Greetings Paul,

    To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
    User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
    the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
    opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
    (Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
    screenshots on this procedure, see here:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Paul R" <saucypinchyspoon@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to delete some old .NET passports from my
    > computer as a personal privacy issue, can anyone help? I
    > don't know what to do to get rid of them. I just don't
    > want the email addresses to be saved on my computer and
    > appear in the list of possible sign-in names.

Computers Windows XP