When will msn be working properly?

Does anyone no how long its going to be before msn works
properly? Ive read about the problems with the server and
whatnot but i really need to get on asap.

Greetings Bec,

Try again now.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Bec" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone no how long its going to be before msn works
> properly? Ive read about the problems with the server and
> whatnot but i really need to get on asap.

I am not sure what is going on but it started last night. I could log
onto MSN messenger no problem but whenever i would try to send a
message to somebody I would get the error that this message could not
be received or something to that effect. I unistalled the program
reinstalled it and still had the same problem. I left it over night and
this morning i was able to talk to people but sometimes they would not
get my message for 10 minutes and vice/versa. Sending files was really
slow. Is there a problem with The servers that handle this. I thought
maybe it was my firewall settings but they are fine. I even tried
running it with my firewall down and nothing. Basically i just want to
know if This is a microsoft problem or should i start investigating
further. It is now 2:28 pm est on October 11 and the .net maintenance
service is running now and i can't log in due to this.

I hope i am making sense but this started yesterday.

--
7kevi