debbie

i am having signing into messenger . i have dont all it
said on the help page and still nothing. i get the
following message, We are unable to sign you in to .NET
Messenger Service, possibily ecause of a problem withthe
service or with your internet connection. Please make sur
you atr connected to the internet.0x81000301. i have
clicked on help and got a winder telling me Service Status
This page will be updated when information becomes
available.

.NET Messenger Service All Features
The .NET Messenger Service is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Last Update: 11/10/2004 2:07:00 AM Pacific Time (GMT -
8:00)

Required Messenger Upgrade
earlier today when i was on i found id send a message and
it would not get through.
i am running 6.2 messenger
thank You
Debbie

i have the same problem,error 0x81000301 ...i also try to reinstall msn,but
the program doesn't work yet

> i am having signing into messenger . i have dont all it
> said on the help page and still nothing. i get the
> following message, We are unable to sign you in to .NET
> Messenger Service, possibily ecause of a problem withthe
> service or with your internet connection. Please make sur
> you atr connected to the internet.0x81000301. i have
> clicked on help and got a winder telling me Service Status
> This page will be updated when information becomes
> available.

Greetings

There's no need to reinstall, but try again, the servers should now be available (albeit
slowly).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Em ©" <nospamed1982@aliceposta.it> wrote in message
>i have the same problem,error 0x81000301 ...i also try to reinstall msn,but
> the program doesn't work yet
>
>> i am having signing into messenger . i have dont all it
>> said on the help page and still nothing. i get the
>> following message, We are unable to sign you in to .NET
>> Messenger Service, possibily ecause of a problem withthe
>> service or with your internet connection. Please make sur
>> you atr connected to the internet.0x81000301. i have
>> clicked on help and got a winder telling me Service Status
>> This page will be updated when information becomes
>> available.

ive tried everything above and it still wont work anyone care to help
me?
Jon:what

--
RuMmIe

I get the same error - unable to sign you in to .NET messenger service...
although I AM connected to the internet, and my .NET passport works fine.
What's up?
"RuMmIe" wrote:

> ive tried everything above and it still wont work anyone care to help
> me?
> Jon:what
>

> --
> RuMmIe

Duh - I just realized I blocked it with my firewall months ago.... and
promptly forgot I did so.