Download Ringtones for a new customer, without data or a c..

Last response: in Network Providers
June 28, 2005 4:46:04 PM

I'm new to Nextel; but a new customer signed up, and seems that downloading
ringtones is not charged to your bill? To educate me, I was told the
following:
- you need to add data service to your plan
- then you can download ringtones, but for a fee, and they are charged to a
credit card
- (my customer does not have a credit card)

The phone is the i710

What other options does this person have to download ringtones or games? dr
--
dr.news Better Price? (not better than you deserve, just more than you are
used to)

The ringtones and games are sold by a third-party, not Nextel. They only
accept credit cards.

!