Download Ringtones for a new customer, without data or a c..

I'm new to Nextel; but a new customer signed up, and seems that downloading
ringtones is not charged to your bill? To educate me, I was told the
following:
- you need to add data service to your plan
- then you can download ringtones, but for a fee, and they are charged to a
credit card
- (my customer does not have a credit card)

The phone is the i710

What other options does this person have to download ringtones or games? dr
--
dr.news Better Price? (not better than you deserve, just more than you are
used to)

    The ringtones and games are sold by a third-party, not Nextel. They only
    accept credit cards.

    "dr.news" <dr.news@better-price.biz.delete-the-obvious> wrote in message
    > I'm new to Nextel; but a new customer signed up, and seems that
    downloading
    > ringtones is not charged to your bill? To educate me, I was told the
    > following:
    > - you need to add data service to your plan
    > - then you can download ringtones, but for a fee, and they are charged to
    > credit card
    > - (my customer does not have a credit card)
    >
    > The phone is the i710
    >
    > What other options does this person have to download ringtones or games?
    dr
    > --
    > dr.news Better Price? (not better than you deserve, just more than you
    are
    > used to)
    > If I can help: dr.news@better-price.biz.delete-the-obvious or thru this
    > notes forum.
    > home of the better priced phone and service:
    > http://free.better-price.biz

Nextel Download Internet Service Providers