Are there still problems with Messenger (GMT 15.00)

I can't log in using my own username (error message says temporarily
unavailable), but if i use my colleagues email address and login it works
fine.

Greetings Mark,

It may take several attempts to get on at this point (and may take forever to actually sign
in).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert