Usernames

Hi
How can I delete unuseable usernames in the scrollbar for to start a profil?
Can somebody help me?
Thx and greets
Juerg

Greetings,

I'm not exactly sure which dialog you're referring to, can you be more specific?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Jürg Rieben" <rieben@poisonspider.ch> wrote in message news:416ade54$1_3@news.bluewin.ch...
> Hi
> How can I delete unuseable usernames in the scrollbar for to start a profil?
> Can somebody help me?
> Thx and greets
> Juerg

oki.. I try it :)
When you start for conversations you can click the main profile or the
phrase below..I cklick on the phrase and the starts a windox and there are
all the profiles with there you have start a conversation one times. Here
are usernames I don't need (from friends of mine) and I like to delete this
usernames. I know my english ist not good enough :-(
Thx for help!

--
"Nothing happens unless first a dream..."
Carl Sandburg
"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Greetings,
>
> I'm not exactly sure which dialog you're referring to, can you be more
> specific?
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>

> "Jürg Rieben" <rieben@poisonspider.ch> wrote in message
>> Hi
>> How can I delete unuseable usernames in the scrollbar for to start a
>> profil?
>> Can somebody help me?
>> Thx and greets
>> Juerg

Hi,

I think I know what you're referring to, to remove these names, click the Start Button, then
click the Control Panel. Then, click User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account
name, and then on the left side of the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network
Passwords'. In the window that opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you
wish to delete [denoted by (Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed
instructions and screenshots on this procedure, see here:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Jürg Rieben" <rieben@poisonspider.ch> wrote in message news:416ae1ff$1_2@news.bluewin.ch...
> oki.. I try it :)
> When you start for conversations you can click the main profile or the phrase below..I
> cklick on the phrase and the starts a windox and there are all the profiles with there you
> have start a conversation one times. Here are usernames I don't need (from friends of mine)
> and I like to delete this usernames. I know my english ist not good enough :-(
> Thx for help!
>
> --
> "Nothing happens unless first a dream..."
> Carl Sandburg
> "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I'm not exactly sure which dialog you're referring to, can you be more specific?
>> Jonathan Kay
>> Associate Expert
>>

>> "Jürg Rieben" <rieben@poisonspider.ch> wrote in message
>>> Hi
>>> How can I delete unuseable usernames in the scrollbar for to start a profil?
>>> Can somebody help me?
>>> Thx and greets
>>> Juerg

Many thanks! Great..it works!
It's verry nice from you that you help me so fast!
Thank you and have a good time!
Many greets from switzerland
Juerg

> Hi,
>
> I think I know what you're referring to, to remove these names, click the
> Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click User Accounts in
> the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
> the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In
> the window that opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport
> you wish to delete [denoted by (Passport)], and then click the 'Remove'
> button. For more detailed instructions and screenshots on this procedure,
> see here:
> http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "Jürg Rieben" <rieben@poisonspider.ch> wrote in message
>> oki.. I try it :)
>> When you start for conversations you can click the main profile or the
>> phrase below..I cklick on the phrase and the starts a windox and there
>> are all the profiles with there you have start a conversation one times.
>> Here are usernames I don't need (from friends of mine) and I like to
>> delete this usernames. I know my english ist not good enough :-(
>> Thx for help!
>>
>> --
>> "Nothing happens unless first a dream..."
>> Carl Sandburg
>> "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> schrieb im
>> Newsbeitrag news:ORH8oi8rEHA.1152@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
>>> Greetings,
>>>
>>> I'm not exactly sure which dialog you're referring to, can you be more
>>> specific?
>>> Jonathan Kay
>>> Microsoft MVP - Windows Messenger/MSN Messenger
>>> Associate Expert
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/
>>> Messenger Resources - http://messenger.jonathankay.com
>>> All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2004 Jonathan Kay.
>>> You *must* contact me for redistribution rights.
>>>

>>> "Jürg Rieben" <rieben@poisonspider.ch> wrote in message

Hi,

Great =)
Jonathan Kay