Hotseat game question - sorry if it's been asked before

Archived from groups: (More info?)

Right, I have a question upon setting up for a hotseat game. When adding in
players - either additionally or the first player - how do you keep all the
names and titles straight so that they look like they normally do in game.

For example, let's take the Americans. Upon setting things up, we are asked
the following:

Name (That one I think is obvious)

So what would I have to put in here to have the diplomatic screen show
"Lincoln of the Americans"?

1 answer Last reply
More about hotseat game question asked before
  1. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    Most of the answers I got from the editor. >_<

    All except for 'Formal'. Just what is that?

Games Video Games