Hotseat game question - sorry if it's been asked before

Last response: in Video Games
Share
December 9, 2004 5:34:07 AM

Right, I have a question upon setting up for a hotseat game. When adding in
players - either additionally or the first player - how do you keep all the
names and titles straight so that they look like they normally do in game.

For example, let's take the Americans. Upon setting things up, we are asked
the following:

Name (That one I think is obvious)
Formal
Noun
Adjective
Title

So what would I have to put in here to have the diplomatic screen show
"Lincoln of the Americans"?

Dave
December 9, 2004 6:16:18 AM

Most of the answers I got from the editor. >_<

All except for 'Formal'. Just what is that?

Dave
!