windows messednger help?

I am currently running 4.7 and for 2 days now(saturday
and sunday) even though I am signed out, I will return to
my computer an hour or so later and I am somehow signed
in. Does anyone know how to stop this?

Greetings Lisa

The servers were going up and down all weekend due to a server problem. As such, leave it
going now and see if you get the same behavior.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert