HP Compactflash Camera on a Dell Axim X5?

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
August 21, 2005 10:51:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.comp.sys.palmtops.hp (More info?)

I have a Compact Flash Camera for the
Hp Jornada
F1869-60001
I bought a Dell Axim X5.
The Axim has an X-scale ARM processor.
I tried installing the HP ARM drivers.
Lets me install, but won't run. Get yellow triangle
with exclamation point. Assume that's an error.
Also tried the argosy DC350 drivers. No go.

Is there any hope of finding drivers to let this
camera work on the Axim? Sure hate to have to buy
all new stuff every time I upgrade the PDA.

Thanks, mike

--
Return address is VALID
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.comp.sys.palmtops.hp (More info?)

Try www.aximsite.com

However, the Axim has a newer version of Windows PocketPc than the Jornada
(I think) which may be a problem.