Dell A920 Printer USB Not Recognized

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
August 22, 2005 3:18:55 AM

My Dell A920 printer is not working on my Dell Dimension 2400. When I plug
the USB cable into the system, the XP OS is saying "USB not Recognized".
When I download the latest ENG driver from Dell, the driver setup does not
recognize a printer. However, I know the USB cable and device is in working
condition. Any ideas of what might cause this and how to resolve?
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 12:11:47 PM

your USB driver is nit working properly more than likely. If you have
front and rear ports try a different one. Look under device manger for
generic USB devices

Wayne

!