Dell A920 Printer USB Not Recognized

My Dell A920 printer is not working on my Dell Dimension 2400. When I plug
the USB cable into the system, the XP OS is saying "USB not Recognized".
When I download the latest ENG driver from Dell, the driver setup does not
recognize a printer. However, I know the USB cable and device is in working
condition. Any ideas of what might cause this and how to resolve?
1 answer Last reply
More about dell a920 printer recognized

    your USB driver is nit working properly more than likely. If you have
    front and rear ports try a different one. Look under device manger for
    generic USB devices

    Wayne

    Billy wrote:

    > My Dell A920 printer is not working on my Dell Dimension 2400. When I
    > plug the USB cable into the system, the XP OS is saying "USB not
    > Recognized". When I download the latest ENG driver from Dell, the
    > driver setup does not recognize a printer. However, I know the USB
    > cable and device is in working condition. Any ideas of what might
    > cause this and how to resolve?

Dell USB Printers Computers