i730 -- Saving CONTACTS to Computer

I have a USB cable to connect my wife's i730 to my computer. What software
doI need to save the Contacts (names and tel. numbers)?
3 answers Last reply
More about i730 saving contacts computer
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    iDEN Phonebook Manager
    http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/support/software/organizer_upd.jsp

    <NoSpam@NoSpam.net> wrote in message
    > I have a USB cable to connect my wife's i730 to my computer. What
    software
    > doI need to save the Contacts (names and tel. numbers)?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:00:21 -0400, "Justin" <justinandsteph@rcn.com> wrote:

    >iDEN Phonebook Manager
    >http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/support/software/organizer_upd.jsp
    >

    ><NoSpam@NoSpam.net> wrote in message
    >> I have a USB cable to connect my wife's i730 to my computer. What
    >software
    >> doI need to save the Contacts (names and tel. numbers)?

    Thank you very much. I'll download it.
  3. Justin said:

    iDEN Phonebook Manager
    http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/support/software/organizer_upd.jsp

    <NoSpam@NoSpam.net> wrote in message
    > I have a USB cable to connect my wife's i730 to my computer. What
    software
    > doI need to save the Contacts (names and tel. numbers)?

    if you have the software to save contacts could you email it to me,
    support site is messed up. ainthot@yahoo.com thanks

Nextel Connection Computer Cable USB Internet Service Providers