i730 -- Saving CONTACTS to Computer

Last response: in Network Providers
June 28, 2005 11:37:00 PM

I have a USB cable to connect my wife's i730 to my computer. What software
doI need to save the Contacts (names and tel. numbers)?
June 29, 2005 12:00:21 AM

iDEN Phonebook Manager
http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/support/software/or...

<NoSpam@NoSpam.net> wrote in message
> I have a USB cable to connect my wife's i730 to my computer. What
software
> doI need to save the Contacts (names and tel. numbers)?
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 1:48:13 AM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:00:21 -0400, "Justin" <justinandsteph@rcn.com> wrote:

>iDEN Phonebook Manager
>http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/support/software/or...
>

><NoSpam@NoSpam.net> wrote in message
>> I have a USB cable to connect my wife's i730 to my computer. What
>software
>> doI need to save the Contacts (names and tel. numbers)?

Thank you very much. I'll download it.
November 9, 2012 10:15:02 PM

Justin said:

iDEN Phonebook Manager
http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/support/software/or...

<NoSpam@NoSpam.net> wrote in message
> I have a USB cable to connect my wife's i730 to my computer. What
software
> doI need to save the Contacts (names and tel. numbers)?

if you have the software to save contacts could you email it to me,
support site is messed up. ainthot@yahoo.com thanks
!