TAM of the month

TAM = The Ancient Mediterranean mod
Info at http://www.tam.info.ms/

I'm gonna start a TAM of the month (or some other timeframe to be decided).

If you're interested, stop by http://civ3.watorrey.net and check the status.
A discussion thread has been opened and am looking for players interested in
helping decide the first games parameters. Just join the discussion!

--
Supreme Lord
http://watorrey.net

"The Stare" <wat1@not.likely.frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> TAM = The Ancient Mediterranean mod
> Info at http://www.tam.info.ms/
>
> I'm gonna start a TAM of the month (or some other timeframe to be
> decided).
>
> If you're interested, stop by http://civ3.watorrey.net and check the
> status.
> A discussion thread has been opened and am looking for players interested
> in helping decide the first games parameters. Just join the discussion!

Some informational links:

Startup discussions = http://forums.watorrey.net/viewforum.php?f=16
TAMotm new homepage = http://civ3.watorrey.net/tamotm/index.html
My TAM info & files page = http://civ3.watorrey.net/pages/tam.html

This isn't going to be anything formal. Just some fun seeing how other
players deal with the mod.