What happened to my palace?

I am playing random maps (slightly modded) on Conquests.

Originally the game would allow me to build onto my palace--adding bit
by bit.

That no longer happens. Did I turn something off by accident?

In article <1103332557.618561.309990@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, "JHawk" <brycej@truman.edu> wrote:
>I am playing random maps (slightly modded) on Conquests.
>
>Originally the game would allow me to build onto my palace--adding bit
>by bit.
>
>That no longer happens. Did I turn something off by accident?

It sounds like you are not playing with the original rules. Did you change
the something with the editor? Or are you playing a Scenario?

Mike G

"JHawk" <brycej@truman.edu> wrote in message
>I am playing random maps (slightly modded) on Conquests.
>
> Originally the game would allow me to build onto my palace--adding bit
> by bit.
>
> That no longer happens. Did I turn something off by accident?

It only enters scores and shows aerial city views if you are playing the
unmodded game. It's probably the same for the palace.