? about day vs night hours

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
June 29, 2005 10:58:50 AM

I know 7am to 9pm is considered "day time", but if I make a call at 6:55am
and talk for 35 minutes, how do they bill it?

Because the call started before 7am, do they just count it all as "night"
minutes, or do they actually calculate 5 minutes of night and 30 minutes of
day?

More about : day night hours

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 9:08:52 PM

In message <giv4c1pr2a4dac3lirk7ulgbth42t50c5v@4ax.com> Mark
<me@privacy.net> wrote:

>I know 7am to 9pm is considered "day time", but if I make a call at 6:55am
>and talk for 35 minutes, how do they bill it?
>
>Because the call started before 7am, do they just count it all as "night"
>minutes, or do they actually calculate 5 minutes of night and 30 minutes of
>day?

Normally billing is done based on when the call started. I'm about 98%
sure that Nextel uses this method.

--
"I think women and sea men don't mix"
-- Smithers, Simpsons