DVD of the year?

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Hey everyone! What are everyone's picks for DVD of the year for 2004?
Let's see which DVD gets the most votes. I vote for Hunting For Bambi.
It's action-filled and a thrill a minute. There's a clip at
www.teambambi.com.

lizzie

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:13:01 -0600, Lizzie <morningardenlizzie@comcast.net> wrote:

><chris@teambambi.com> wrote in message

Is there a reason you quoted this spam post? Would you like to tell us
what that reason is?