MSN MESSENGER 6.2

Help, i type a message in while in a private conversation and its fine, but
when i press send it freezes for 4-5 secs then updates the conversaton to
show ur message. any suggestions on how to fix it?
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger

    Greetings,

    Albeit unsupported, you might want to try this:
    http://www.hometownohio.com/faq/files/WinsockXPFix.exe

    Simply run, click on Fix and after this is complete, reboot and you should be back to normal.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "JEEBIS" <JEEBIS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Help, i type a message in while in a private conversation and its fine, but
    > when i press send it freezes for 4-5 secs then updates the conversaton to
    > show ur message. any suggestions on how to fix it?

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP