Can connect audio, video when other user not transmitting back to me (eg has
no cam or just using speakers) but wont connect two way. think security
issue. possibly connected with recent micosoft service pack 2, or my firewall.
--
gx

Greetings gx,

You and your contact might try turning off the QoS Packet Scheduler. To do so, click Start,
then All Programs, then Accessories, then Communications, and then Network Connections. Right
click your network/internet connection, then click Properties. Uncheck the QoS Packet
Scheduler, and try again. If the QoS option is grayed out, simply click on it and choose the
Uninstall button instead.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"gx" <gx@hotbed.com> wrote in message
> Can connect audio, video when other user not transmitting back to me (eg has
> no cam or just using speakers) but wont connect two way. think security
> issue. possibly connected with recent micosoft service pack 2, or my firewall.
> --
> gx

thnks Jonathan, dont suppose yuo could tell me what a QoS packet scheduler is
just for info??