Audio conversation?

I have tried countless times to connect to my girlfriends computer by
clicking the audio conversation connection button. However, everytime I/we do
this, it fails. I am currently at a university in England while she is at
home (in England though) and we obviously have a network here at the
university, so I was wondering whether anybody thought it would be the
firewall on the network that's blocking it, or the firewall on service pack
2??

I'd be grateful for any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about audio conversation

    > I have tried countless times to connect to my girlfriends computer by
    > clicking the audio conversation connection button. However, everytime I/we
    do
    > this, it fails. I am currently at a university in England while she is at
    > home (in England though) and we obviously have a network here at the
    > university, so I was wondering whether anybody thought it would be the
    > firewall on the network that's blocking it, or the firewall on service
    pack
    > 2??

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/deploy/worki01.mspx

    Vitali Fomine