Audio conversation?

October 18, 2004 4:53:04 PM

I have tried countless times to connect to my girlfriends computer by
clicking the audio conversation connection button. However, everytime I/we do
this, it fails. I am currently at a university in England while she is at
home (in England though) and we obviously have a network here at the
university, so I was wondering whether anybody thought it would be the
firewall on the network that's blocking it, or the firewall on service pack
2??

I'd be grateful for any help.

More about : audio conversation

Anonymous
October 19, 2004 5:51:27 AM

> I have tried countless times to connect to my girlfriends computer by
> clicking the audio conversation connection button. However, everytime I/we
do
> this, it fails. I am currently at a university in England while she is at
> home (in England though) and we obviously have a network here at the
> university, so I was wondering whether anybody thought it would be the
> firewall on the network that's blocking it, or the firewall on service
pack
> 2??

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/d...

Vitali Fomine