When i receive anything like an XML doc. in My Received Files that has been
sent to me by anyone in MSN and Yahoo Messenger i get this message 'The XML
page cannot be displayed' - Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet.
Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again
later. Access is denied, Error processing resource fille. What is going on
since i downloaded SP2 i seem to have strange things happening. Im in a good
mind to reformat and make sure i dont have SP2. I have XP home.

I have SP2 and haven't seen this issue... would it be possible to perhaps
send me that particular document, or or perhaps any other XML doc using XSL,
via regular email to see if it is MSN causing this?

Sincerely,
Michael Katz [MVP - MSN Client]