messenger 7 - subscription required for video?

Hi
I was just playing around with a copy of MSN messenger 7.
When I initiated a video conf I noticed 2 things:

1. it went through a server using the same service the current messenger
does for the "view webcam" (xp version)

2. It mentioned that it was a free trial

does anyone know if the direct video to video is being removed
(it is currently only available in the xp version)

If it is removed can they force a subscription - I would not pay for
it that is for sure.

Would we be able to continue to use 6.2 to avoid this?

Greetings Adam,

They're still working out the details of this, so anything I tell you now may be inaccurate
in the very near future.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert