Scott

i HAVE GOT A WEB CAM AND SET IT UP I CLICK TO START WEB CAM IT STARTS TO LOAD
THEN SAYS You have stopped viewing webcam with Y I AINT DONE ANY THING

Greetings Scott,

If you haven't already done so, you'll need to go through the Audio/Video Tuning Wizard to
select and test your camera. To do so, open up the main Messenger window, click the Tools
menu, then Audio/Video Tuning Wizard (if you're using Windows Messenger, this will be listed
as Audio Tuning Wizard).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert