its been over 2 years since i played this game...

question:
how do you establish embassy?
i know you can do it after discovering writing....but i didn't have enough
money to do so at the time...

later in the game, i wanted to establish embassy, but i can't.....i look all
over...the civilpedia is quite useless at time for help.."double click on
capital city to establish embassy..."???

what does that mean??? i tried everything help!

daran

Distinguished
May 21, 2004

labigfish <labigfish@comcast.netnospam> wrote:

> later in the game, i wanted to establish embassy, but i can't.....i look
> all over...the civilpedia is quite useless at time for help.."double click
> on capital city to establish embassy..."???
>
> what does that mean??? i tried everything help!

The manual is very unclear, isn't it?

It means, click on the star icon next to the name of *your own* capital to
get a dialog which will enable you to establish embassies will all civs you
at peace with.

--
Daran

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words;
on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
unconscious and riffle their pockets for new vocabulary. -- James D. Nicoll

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

or click the small 'e' on the bottom-right of course

In article <Z8GdnZF2w8qcZZffRVn-oA@comcast.com>,
labigfish@comcast.netNOSPAM says...
> its been over 2 years since i played this game...
>
> question:
> how do you establish embassy?
> i know you can do it after discovering writing....but i didn't have enough
> money to do so at the time...
>
> later in the game, i wanted to establish embassy, but i can't.....i look all
> over...the civilpedia is quite useless at time for help.."double click on
> capital city to establish embassy..."???
>
> what does that mean??? i tried everything help!

Look at the name of your capitol city. There is a star next to it. That
is where you have to click.

h.t.h. -Peter

In Conquests, "e" indeed does everything.

In vanilla as I recall, "e" only gave the option to use an existing
embassy / spy and not create one.

joncnunn@yahoo.com!!! It speaks:

> In vanilla as I recall, "e" only gave the option to use an existing
> embassy / spy and not create one.

Indeed.

--
"We are here to drink beer. We are here to laugh at the odds. We are here to
live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us." ? Charles

TRENDING THREADS